Protect your teeth from nighttime grinding with a custom-fit night guard.
What is a Night Guard?
A night guard is a hard or soft plastic device (similar to a retainer) that's created by a dentist using molds of a patient's teeth. Night guards protect teeth from damage caused by teeth grinding and clenching during sleep.
Benefits of Night Guards
- May help reduce migraine pain
- Can reduce the damage and tension caused by grinding teeth during sleep
- Prevents tension-type headache pain
- Can help prevent jaw disorders by relieving pressure
- Prevents the development of TMD (temporomandibular disorder)
Keep your smile healthy and beautiful.
Schedule a free consultation with Preston Dental Center now.
Everything you need for a healthy smile.
See all the dental services we can provide for you.