- Early morning appointments are available
- Keep dentures in place with dental implants
- Enjoy showing a full smile again
With better materials and manufacturing methods, today’s dentures are much improved over the fake-looking replacement teeth that used to be common. Our dentists will work closely with you to ensure your dentures in Cary have a natural appearance and comfortable fit.Restore Your Smile Read Transcript
Restore Your Smile
Well, obviously dentures are for someone who has lost all their teeth. And that is a big issue for the confidence, and not only confidence in speaking, but also appearance, as well as being able to chew food properly. So with the use of dentures, we give the patients back a smile, where they can talk easier, as well as they can chew their food and get their nutrition that they need. So that's very valuable because without that, there is a lot of compromise.
Wearing custom dentures will allow you to:
- Confidently display a full mouth of teeth
- Avoid the sunken cheeks that make you look older
- Improve your oral health
- Eat what you want, at home and in restaurants
Call us today at 919-460-0963 to find out more about your denture options.
Choose From Many Denture Options
Whether you need to fill a gap in your smile left by several missing teeth or replace an entire mouthful of teeth, we can help! We offer several types of dentures:
- Conventional Full Dentures – These arches of artificial teeth replace teeth in your upper jaw, your lower jaw, or both. You’ll remove them daily for cleaning.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – To avoid removing healthy teeth to make room for full dentures, you can choose this type of denture instead. The replacement teeth clasp onto the teeth surrounding the gap in your smile.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – These teeth are attached to dental implants with a system of snaps and balls. They’ll stay securely in place, with no adhesive needed.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These replacement teeth are fastened to a sturdy metal bar that is anchored to implants. This transfers the forces of chewing and biting to your jaw, which gives you the feel and function most like your natural teeth.
Implant Dentures Offer Many Benefits
With conventional dentures, your jawbone shrinks over time. That’s because your bone deteriorates without the stimulation provided by tooth roots. Since implants stimulate your jaw in the same way, the bone stays strong and intact. Unlike conventional dentures, implant dentures stay in place without adhesive and won’t become loose when you’re talking and eating. Many people also find implant dentures more comfortable than other kinds of dentures.
For dentures in Cary, call Preston Dental Center at 919-460-0963.