If you come to Preston Dental Center with damaged or missing teeth, there’s a good chance that we’re going to use a crown or a bridge to repair your smile. These versatile restorations serve a variety of roles in restorative dentistry, and our dentists here are skilled at using them to their full capacity. We can even make you a new crown while you wait! Dental crowns and bridges in Cary can help you:Fix Damaged or Missing Teeth Read Transcript
Dental crowns, the purpose of those are to restore a tooth to full strength. When you have a big cavity or a big filling, that tooth is extremely weak and it could break. If we can get a crown on it before that was to break, now you've made that tooth pretty much as strong as we know how. Now you can avoid it cracking or breaking, which could lose to tooth loss. A bridge is to replace a missing tooth. And bridges, you can replace one or multiple teeth with one bridge, so you're able to fit in that area the teeth that you need to bring them back to better function when they're chewing.
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Smile with more confidence knowing that your teeth are in good shape
- Speak plainly so you don’t have to feel embarrassed
- Improve your oral and total body health
- Look younger, more attractive, and more robust
Come to Preston Dental Center, and we’ll get your smile back in shape with crowns and bridges! Call us today at 919-460-0963 to schedule an appointment. You’ll love our amenities that include TVs, pillows, blankets, headphones, a beverage station, essential oils, and two types of sedation.
Crowns & Bridges Rebuild Smiles
Our patients come to us with all sorts of dental problems. Many of these problems can be solved by using a new crown or bridge. Over 30-plus years, we have gained a tremendous amount of experience using these restorations, so you’ve come to the right place if your smile is suffering.
Another great benefit of our smile repair is our E4D system that uses CAD/CAM technology to make your crown on-site while you wait. We may use an iTero digital scanner to take precise impressions, so you won’t have to deal with any messy, bad-tasting goop. Overall, getting your crown in one day means less shots, less drilling, fewer appointments, and less time away from work.
Here are a few types of restorative dentistry that we often perform using a crown or bridge:
- Tooth Repair With a Single Crown – We’ll cover your damaged tooth with a new crown made in-house.
- Standard Dental Bridge – This bridge replaces a missing tooth or teeth and anchors to your other teeth.
- Implant-Supported Crown – We’ll secure a crown to an implant to replace a single missing tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Your bridge will secure to two or more dental implants.
- Inlays and Onlays – We can also make these smaller porcelain restorations using our E4D system.
Dental crowns and bridges in Cary can repair your teeth and have you smiling and eating comfortably again. Call Preston Dental Center at 919-460-0963 today to schedule your appointment.