Our team members love helping patients smile with confidence and enjoy their favorite foods again. Our restorative dental solutions are developed to get your smile back on track so you can get back to living your life. You can count on quality care with our sophisticated dental technology for diagnosis and therapy.
To make sure you’re comfortable while you remain in our care, we provide amenities that will help you relax. If there’s anything we can do to assist you, just let us know. We likewise use painless anesthesia and sedation to alleviate your fear and keep you pain-free during treatment with any of our restorative services:
- Tooth Fillings – Our fillings repair damaged teeth as well as restore your eating ability.
- Dental Crowns – A brand-new same-day crown will certainly fix a harmed or diseased tooth, assimilating flawlessly with the rest of your smile.
- Fixed Bridges – A bridge will fill the space in your smile left by missing teeth. These bridges are secured on either end to your other teeth.
- Dentures – We provide numerous types of dentures to meet your requirements. This includes both full and partial traditional dentures.
- Dental Implants – These fabricated tooth roots act as a base for substitute teeth that will offer you renewed confidence in your smile and let you delight in eating once again.
- Root Canal Treatment – This valuable therapy ends your toothache as well as preserves your diseased tooth.
Do not delay in reviving your healthy smile. Your Apex restorative dentist can make your teeth as good as new! Call Preston Dental Center today at 919-460-0963 or to set up your consultation.