When you’re nervous about dental care, you need all the help you can get relieving your anxiety. That’s when you can turn to the experts at Preston Dental Center for relaxing treatment. We offer Cary sedation options that will:
- Let you get the care you need to maintain an attractive smile
- Enable you to sit through lengthy procedures comfortably
- Reduce your anxiety about future dental visits
- Give you peace of mind about your oral health
Call us today at 919-460-0963 to schedule your next dental visit. We’re located at 3761 NW Cary Pkwy., Suite 100 in Cary. We’re open for early morning appointments.
Let Sedation Take Your Cares Away
At Preston Dental Center, we know that many people simply don’t like coming to the dentist. Some people are so afraid of dental care that they neglect routine checkups altogether, leaving their smiles at risk for problems.
If you’re one of these people, we want you to know you’ll never be judged here. We work with all types of patients with dental anxiety, and we’ll be glad to treat you to the same level of nonjudgmental care.
We have two great methods of sedation that can help you relax, no matter how anxious you are:
- Inhaled Sedation – This type of dental sedation uses a mild gas known as laughing gas. You’ll breathe it in through a mask, and you’ll almost immediately begin to feel a sense of euphoria. Your arms and legs may feel slightly tingly as well. Laughing gas works well for our patients with mild to moderate anxiety.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Your dentist will prescribe a small pill that you’ll take ahead of time. By the time you’re seated in our chair, you’ll feel completely relaxed. You’ll be able to get your dental care completed without any worries or fear. You may not even remember much about your procedure afterward. A friend or family member will need to drive you home after you use this sedation method, as the pill’s effects will take several hours to wear off.
Our Cary sedation options will keep you completely comfortable during your dental care. Call Preston Dental Center today at 919-460-0963 to schedule your appointment.