If you’re nervous about receiving your dental care, just know that there are many people who feel the same way. It’s common to be anxious about visiting the dentist, but the good news is that the team at Preston Dental Center is well-equipped to make your dental visits as pleasant as possible. We’re experts at relieving dental anxiety in Cary, as we offer you:Relaxed Dental Care Read Transcript
For the anxious patient we offer nitrous oxide, which is laughing gas. Most people say it's just like going to the islands mellowing out and it just really calms your nerves and allows us to get our work done and allows you to be comfortable.
- Your choice of sedation options to help you relax
- Pain-free anesthesia using the Anutra system
- Comfort amenities that will help you feel right at home
- Convenient hours that let you schedule when you want – we’re open from 7 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- A compassionate staff who will listen to your concerns and fully answer all your questions
Don’t fear coming to the dentist! Call the gentle, experienced team at Preston Dental Center today at 919-460-0963. Our office is located at 3761 NW Cary Pkwy., Suite 100 – not far from Parkway Commons.
Put Your Dental Care in Compassionate Hands
We understand if you’d rather not come to the dentist – most people are in the same situation. However, there is no substitute for high-quality, professional dental care to help keep your mouth healthy and your smile beautiful.
- Inhaled Sedation – You’ll breathe in laughing gas through a comfortable mask, and almost immediately you’ll begin to feel a sense of euphoria and relaxation. Your cares will vanish, and you’ll be able to comfortably sit through your exam or procedure.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Your dentist will prescribe a small pill for you to take as directed about an hour before your appointment. It will put you in a completely relaxed state, and the idea of dental work won’t bother you at all.
Relax With Our Amenities
Because we’re dedicated to providing the most comfortable care possible, we also offer a long list of patient amenities, including:
- Soft pillows
- Warm blankets
- Headphones for your favorite music
- TVs for a distraction
- A beverage station for refreshment
- Essential oils for relaxation
- Semi-private operatories for your comfort
We’ve thought of just about everything, but if there’s anything you need to feel comfortable, just let us know!
When you need help relieving dental anxiety in Cary, trust the experienced team at Preston Dental Center. Call us today at 919-460-0963 to schedule your next visit for relaxing dental care. You can also request an appointment using our convenient online form.