Most of our patients know that they should come in twice a year for dental checkups, but it never hurts to put a friendly reminder out there. You simply can’t take shortcuts on your dental care and expect to have a million-dollar smile. Our Cary dental cleanings and exams will help:Keep Your Mouth Healthy Read Transcript
Preventive dental care is a way to avoid future problems. This day and age we always want to be careful of people's budgets, and preventive care is certainly one of the best ways to keep your costs down. If we can prevent a problem, it's a lot easier than treating a problem when it occurs. Preventive care is the most important thing, and we're very proactive. We don't want to wait for a problem to start, so we're communicating and talking with our patients what we're seeing at the first signs. So they can take the necessary action so that they can improve whatever that condition is and keep it from getting any worse and causing some more problems.
- Catch and treat small dental problems early on
- Protect your smile against major damage from cavities and disease
- Give you peace of mind about your oral health
- Maintain your confidence that your smile is attractive
- Reduce your risk of experiencing a dental emergency
Call Preston Dental Center today at 919-460-0963 to schedule your next cleaning and exam. For your convenience, we’re open from 7 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Strengthen Your Smile With Routine Dental Visits
Keeping up with your regular checkups is one of the most important things you can do for your smile. The more often we see you, the more likely we are to catch small oral problems before they have the chance to do significant damage. During your checkup, our team will do several things:
- Examine Your Mouth – We’ll perform a complete exam on your teeth, your gums, and the rest of your mouth to look for cavities, gum disease, or any other problems. We’ll use an electronic cavity detector to catch tooth decay that’s invisible to the naked eye. We may also take a set of X-rays for a detailed look at your bones and nerves.
- Clean Your Teeth – Your dental hygienist will carefully clean and polish each of your teeth, making sure to reach those areas that are easy to miss with your toothbrush. When we’re done, your mouth will have that exhilarating fresh-from-the-dentist feeling!
- Make Recommendations as Necessary – Depending on your needs, we may recommend fluoride treatment or tooth sealants to help keep your teeth healthy. We may also recommend one or more specialty products to help prevent cavities, dry mouth, or halitosis (bad breath). These could include CariFree rinses, OraCare rinses, and Clinpro products. If we spot any cavities, we’ll recommend a tooth filling, and you’ll be treated to pain-free anesthesia using the Anutra system.
Regular dental cleanings and exams in Cary are your key to a beautiful and healthy smile! Call Preston Dental Center today to schedule your next visit: 919-460-0963. Ask about our adult and children new patient specials when you call.