Everyone wants to keep their smile in great shape so they can make better impressions on those around them. One of the easiest ways to do this is through general dentistry in Cary. The team at Preston Dental Center proudly offers general dental services because they enable our patients to:Comprehensive Dental Care Read Transcript
Here at Preston Dental Center to get you on the path of great routine dental care, and we do a very thorough examination of your mouth and let you know everything that we're seeing, and let you know what we see down the road, and prioritize your treatment. And we understand that not everyone can do everything all at once, and we like to pace things out as the patient needs it and help them stay on a regular routine, coming in for regular cleanings and at those cleaning visits, checking to make sure that there's no other needs that you have.
- Enjoy peace of mind about their oral health
- Catch and treat small dental problems early on
- Avoid more extensive and invasive dental work
- Maintain a beautiful and confident smile
- Lessen their risk of experiencing painful dental emergencies
- Keep their natural teeth longer – even for life
Keep up with your routine visits! If you need general dental care, call Preston Dental Center today at 919-460-0963. We open at 7:00 a.m. for early morning appointments.
General Dental Care Is Your Key to a Healthy Smile
General dental care covers a wide array of smile services, but at their core, these dental services are designed to help your smile stay intact and in the best shape possible. Below are a few types of general dentistry that we offer here at Preston Dental Center:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – These regular checkups form the basis of your professional oral care routine. We recommend that you visit us every six months so that we can closely monitor your oral health and provide any needed treatment to keep your smile on track. At each checkup, we’ll perform a thorough exam, including checking for tooth decay with an electronic cavity detector, plus we’ll clean and polish each tooth until it sparkles.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If we spot any signs of gum disease during your exam, we may recommend scaling and root planing therapy, also known as “deep cleaning” your gums. We’ll carefully remove built-up plaque, tartar, and bacteria from around and below your gumline, then smooth your teeth roots to help prevent bacteria from re-collecting there. If you’re especially prone to gum disease, this treatment may need to be repeated every few months.
- Preventive Treatments – We offer several services that can help prevent cavities and gum disease. Fluoride treatments applied directly to your teeth remineralize and strengthen your tooth enamel. Dental sealants are thin plastic coatings applied to the biting surfaces of molars to form a protective barrier against disease-causing bacteria. Both treatments work great to keep your teeth healthy.
- Specialty Products – At Preston Dental Center, we provide a number of specialty products designed to help in specific ways, from cavity prevention to dry mouth and halitosis (bad breath) treatment. We offer CariFree rinses, OraCare rinses, and Clinpro products. Our staff will be glad to recommend any of these products based on your individual needs.
Regular general dentistry in Cary is the best way to keep your mouth healthy and your smile looking great. Call Preston Dental Center today at 919-460-0963 to schedule your next visit. You can also request an appointment using our online form.