A healthy mouth is important for your overall health. You feel better and have more self-confidence when you like your smile. It’s also good for your general health if you can eat a variety of nutritious food. Our dental group wants you to achieve and maintain a healthy smile. Every day, our focus is on helping patients to enjoy their best smiles possible so that they can enjoy a good quality of life.
Our services can be adapted to meet your individual wants and needs. By making Preston Dental Center your new dental care home for yourself and your family, you can get all these services in one place:
- General Dentistry – Routine examinations, gum disease treatments, and preventive care can make a big difference in your long-term oral health.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – A crown or bridge can rebuild more than your smile. You could eat comfortably and confidently again.
- Dentures – By offering different kinds of dentures, including full, partial, and implant-secured dentures, you can have a complete smile.
- Dental Implants – Strengthen your replacement teeth and your oral health by securing your restorations with implants.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – You can transform your smile with bonding, dental veneers, teeth whitening, gum recession treatment, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry – We offer a number of services that can repair your teeth so you can bite, chew, and smile easily.
- TMJ Treatment – Eliminate jaw pain and teeth grinding with a custom-fit oral appliance.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get the peaceful sleep you need, stop snoring, and feel better by using customized sleep appliance.
Do not postpone great oral care for yourself and the people you love. Call Preston Dental Center, your new dentist near Preston Oaks, NC, today at 919-460-0963.