Our dentists think a healthy smile is better for your overall health. You are going to feel better and have more self-confidence when you like your smile. If you can eat a variety of nutritious food, that’s good for your general health, too.
Our dental group believes it is important to achieve and maintain a healthy mouth. We make it our focus every day to assist our patients to enjoy their best smiles possible so that their quality of life will improve.
Each of our services can be adapted to the distinct wants and needs of the patient. When you make Preston Dental Center your new dentist for yourself and your family, you can get all these services in one convenient location:
- General Dentistry – Enjoy excellent oral health with routine examinations, gum disease treatment, and preventive care.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Rebuild your ailing smile with a new crown or bridge. You’ll be able to eat conveniently and smile with full self-confidence again.
- Dentures – We offer different kinds of dentures depending on your requirements, including full, partial, and implant-secured dentures.
- Dental Implants – We can replace your missing teeth while also enhancing your oral health and total body health.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Create an entire make over with dental veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, and even gum recession treatment.
- Restorative Dentistry – We have numerous services that will repair your teeth and make it easier to bite, chew, and smile once again.
- TMJ Treatment – Your doctor can eliminate jaw discomfort and teeth grinding with a custom-fit oral appliance.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get the peaceful sleep you need and enhance your total health with a customized sleep appliance that fits easily in your mouth.
Do not postpone getting a gorgeous smile and improving your oral health. Call Preston Dental Center, your new dentist in Apex, NC, today at 919-460-0963.