- Choose from several implant options
- Early morning hours make scheduling easy
- Enjoy having all your teeth again
We have some good news for you if you’re missing one or more teeth. Our dentists here at Preston Dental Center can use Cary dental implants to replace your missing teeth and give you back a strong bite. These replacement tooth roots offer you all these benefits:The Best Way To Replace a Tooth Read Transcript
The Best Way To Replace a Tooth
Implants are wonderful for missing teeth just because, especially if they are missing one tooth. The other option is a bridge, but an implant, you're only going to deal with that missing tooth. A bridge has to be joined with the teeth next door. So now you've involved other teeth in that missing tooth area. So with an implant, we can just stay with that one missing tooth; restore it. It's feels like a natural tooth. You floss it and brush it like you would a natural tooth and it is incredibly sturdy.
- Durability, as implants can last for decades or even a lifetime
- Several options for natural-looking teeth replacement
- Protection for your jawbone against deterioration
- More confidence to speak up in public
- Wider menu options when dining out
- A healthier-looking, younger appearance
Don’t put up with missing teeth any longer. Talk to us soon about teeth implants by calling 919-460-0963 to schedule an appointment. You’ll find us at 3761 NW Cary Pkwy., Suite 100. Our office hours are 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Implants Will Give You Something to Smile About
Preston Dental Center has 31-plus years of experience with restoring dental implants. We are confident that we can find the right solution to fit your needs. We also work closely with a team of highly skilled specialists during your entire treatment to ensure your best results.
Today’s dental implants are usually made from medical-grade titanium. They function as prosthetic teeth roots in your jaw. Over the course of a few months, the implants will fuse with your jawbone, and new bone material will actually begin to grow around the implants. This makes teeth implants a fantastic base for several types of replacement teeth, including:
- Single Implant Crown – We can secure a beautiful new crown to an implant to restore virtually all your biting and chewing capacity. It will look and feel as natural as your original tooth did.
- Implant Bridge – Your bridge will replace several missing teeth in a row and anchor in place using two or more implants. You’ll have a beautiful smile and strong bite once more.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – These dentures will secure to a set of dental implants with a system of snaps and balls. They’ll stay firmly in place, yet you’ll be able to remove them each day for cleaning.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Your new teeth will anchor to a metal bar attached to your implants. In most cases, these dentures are designed to be removed only by your dentist.
Don’t wait another day to get your teeth back! Call Preston Dental Center today at 919-460-0963 for dental implants in Cary.