Teeth Implants Add Power Back Into Your Bite
Missing teeth impacts people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can hinder your pleasure in day-to-day life and produce doubt concerning yourself in professional and personal relationships. Oral implants can deal with all of these worries. With dental implants, you can:
- Restore your powerful bite and capability to chew
- Revive your confidence in your smile
- Stop your brand-new teeth from sliding around in your mouth
- Protect your jaw health
- Stay comfortable in personal and professional settings
At Preston Dental Center, you can get replacement teeth that appear, feel, and work as well as healthy, natural teeth. When you come in for a consultation, you obtain the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can make a plan to put your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your long-lasting dental health.
The most effective services will depend on the number of teeth you need to restore. You can recreate your smile with these solutions:
- Crown With an Implant – This is essentially a full man-made tooth with the dental implant as the dental crown and the root covering your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace several teeth, begin with implants as your structure. The bridge fills in your smile without the need to grind down healthy teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Attached your teeth replaced to implants using a system of snaps and balls. Your dentures will stay securely in place without any adhesive.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These replacement teeth are fastened to a sturdy metal bar that is anchored to implants. This transfers the forces of chewing and biting to your jaw, which gives you the feel and function most like your natural teeth.
It’s time to revitalize your smile and your confidence. Set up your examination at Preston Dental Center to discover how you can obtain dental implants in Preston Highlands, NC. Call 919-460-0963 or contact us online to schedule your appointment.