Missing teeth can be debilitating, but they do not need to be. With dental implants in Carpenter, NC, you will enjoy replacement teeth that look terrific and work equally as well as – if not better than – your natural teeth. It’s not uncommon to get implants at many dental practices nowadays. Other practices just can not offer our implant-specific expertise:
- A team of teeth replacement pros with years of experience
- Soothing sedation levels, including oral sedation
- A vast array of teeth implant treatments, from single-tooth replacement to full-mouth restoration
Determine which implants are most suitable for you with an assessment by one of our doctors. There’s an implant treatment for essentially every smile. Our implant experts will guide choose which is ideal for you. You can receive:
- Dental Implants With Crowns – To replace an individual tooth or multiple teeth, we can attach remarkable and lasting crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A bridge attached to implants is a great alternative for filling an area left by several teeth. Unlike a conventional bridge, we will not have to drill into nearby teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Attach your dentures to dental implants with a series of snaps and balls. This keeps your new teeth secure place and it allows you to take them out for your daily cleaning.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Anchor your dentures in your mouth by putting them on a metal bar that is connected to your implants. These dentures are not meant to be removed by they can be cleaned as easily as brushing your teeth.
Call Preston Dental Center right now at 919-460-0963 to organize a consultation for dental implants in Carpenter, NC.