Losing teeth can be upsetting — but it does not have to be. With dental implants in Apex, NC, you can have replacement teeth that look excellent and function equally as well as, or even better than, your real teeth. When you have implants, you can:
- Bite with enough power to eat what you want
- Prevent bone loss in your jaw
- Speak naturally and clearly
- Create a confident and complete smile
You can get implants for basically every need. Our implant professionals will assist figure out which is ideal for you. You can receive:
- Teeth Implants With Crowns – To replace one lost tooth or numerous teeth, we can connect resilient and beautiful crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A bridge anchored to implants is a great alternative for loading a gap left by numerous lost teeth. Unlike a traditional bridge, we won’t have to drill into natural teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Attach your dentures to dental implants with a system of snaps and balls. Your new teeth will stay firmly in place, but you can remove them each day for cleaning.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Another way to anchor your dentures in place is by affixing them to a metal bar that is attached to your implants. These dentures are designed to be removed only by your dentist.
For your comfort, we offer two types of dental sedation as well as comfort amenities to help you relax. This can help you manage any anxiety you may be feeling, so you can restore your smile and your bite.