Dental emergencies in Cary are never a good thing, but they’re even worse when you don’t know who to turn to for help. If you’re experiencing a dental crisis, you can always trust the team of professionals at Preston Dental Center. Here are a few reasons to come to us for any emergencies:We're Here When You Need Us Read Transcript
We are always here for you. If something happens on the weekends, during the week, any dental emergency, we're prepared to handle, whether it be from emergency root canal therapy to extractions. We also work with a team of specialists. If it's something that we can't do here in the office we refer you to one of our expert specialists so that you're well taken care of.
- We always have a doctor on call.
- We use an app that allows you to text us and ask us questions.
- You can take your choice of two sedation options.
- You’ll enjoy relaxing amenities like pillows, blankets, headphones, and essential oils.
- We’re open for early morning appointments.
Call us now at 919-460-0963 if your smile is at risk! You’ll find us conveniently located at 3761 NW Cary Pkwy., Suite 100 – not far from Parkway Commons.
We Can Get Your Smile Back in Shape
Preston Dental Center features a team of seasoned dental professionals who enjoy using their skills to help our patients through dental problems. No matter what kind of situation you’re facing, we want to help. Chances are, we’ve seen a similar problem in our decades of practice and helped a patient through it. Below are a few types of treatments that are often used for emergency dentistry:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our natural-looking fillings will repair cavities and make it easier to bite and chew.
- Root Canal Treatment – Your dentist will clean out the diseased portion of your tooth to make it quit hurting, saving the tooth from extraction at the same time.
- Same-Day Crowns – Our E4D system lets us make you a new porcelain crown right here in our office. You won’t have to return later on to have it placed.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We can help your gums heal by cleaning built-up plaque, tartar, and bacteria from around your gumline.
- TMJ Treatment – We can have a custom oral appliance made for you to relieve nagging jaw and facial pain.
Call Preston Dental Center now for any Cary dental emergencies. If you have a non-emergency need, feel free to use our convenient online form to contact us.