You may not need a major cosmetic fix to correct minor smile flaws. With tooth bonding in Cary, our dentists can conceal smile flaws with a minimally invasive cosmetic treatment.
Compared to alternatives like veneers and crowns, a bonding treatment is:
- Simple – Our dentists apply layers of tooth-colored resin directly to your teeth, sculpt it into the desired appearance, and harden it with a special light. That’s it! Unlike other restorations, there is no need to make dental impressions or remove any enamel from your teeth.
- Reversible – Since we remove enamel from teeth for crowns and most veneers, you’ll always need a restoration to cover the modified tooth. When bonding wears off or is removed, your tooth will look the same way it did prior to the procedure.
- Affordable – Bonding is less costly than a crown or veneer.
To see if dental bonding will work for your smile, schedule a free consultation by calling us today at 919-460-0963. Join our membership club for a 10 percent discount on a bonding procedure.
Our Dentists Will Help You Choose the Right Cosmetic Treatment
With their advanced training and years of experience, our dentists can help you determine whether dental bonding or a restoration like a veneer will give you the best results. Among the factors you’ll want to consider:
- Durability – Veneers and crowns usually last at least a decade and sometimes many years more. In contrast, bonding is more susceptible to wear and tear and staining. You can expect a bonding treatment to last up to eight years, although three to five years is more typical.
- Cost – A bonding procedure is more affordable than either veneers or crowns.
- Problems You Want to Solve – A veneer covers the entire front surface of your tooth, and a crown completely covers the tooth. Bonding material is applied only to areas that need attention. Because of this, bonding is better for minor changes. Since veneers and crowns strengthen your teeth, they may be better if you have weak enamel.
For tooth bonding in Cary, call Preston Dental Center at 919-460-0963.