You Deserve To Feel Great About Your Teeth
In our decades of experience, we have seen how life-changing cosmetic dentistry can be for our patients. Patients who were hesitant to talk now hold their heads high and smile without hesitation.
Your teeth should not be an obstacle in personal or professional situations. You should feel comfortable sharing your smile at social events or on social media. See what we can do with our services:
- Dental Veneers – Veneers can be used to conceal problems and create a completely new appearance for your smile.
- Teeth Whitening – Remove teeth deeps and brighten your smile with professional teeth whitening at home or in our office.
- Tooth Bonding – Bonding is a simple, fast solution to fix chipped and cracked teeth and close small gaps in your smile.
- Invisalign – This can a discreet orthodontic option to correct your bite, straighten your smile, and close spaces between your teeth.
- Teeth Contouring – Removing enamel can reshape large and misshapen teeth.
- Gum Recession Treatment – If gum disease has damaged your smile, our treatment can restore your gumline.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – If you have metal fillings, they can distract from your smile. We can replace them with fillings that match the natural color of your teeth.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns – We can make and place a dental crown in a single visit to our office to restore the appearance and the function of your tooth.
- Dental Implants – If you need to replace missing teeth, secure them and your new smile with dental implants.
Making a change can involve two or more services, but we are more than ready to help with your smile makeover. You can have a smile that you’ll love with our advanced technology, years of experience, and commitment to putting your needs first. To keep you as comfortable as possible, we offer a variety of amenities including blankets and pillows along with two kinds of dental sedation.
We can work with you to plan your new smile. Talk to a cosmetic dentist in Carpenter, NC at Preston Dental Center. Call 919-460-0963 to schedule a consultation.