To maintain a great smile, you need great smile care – it’s that simple. At Preston Dental Center, you’ll find some of the best dental care around. Our dentists and staff are dedicated to delivering exceptional dental experiences every time you and your loved ones visit us. Here are a few things we think you’ll appreciate about our comprehensive dental services in Cary:
- Your choice of relaxing sedation options, either inhaled sedation using laughing gas or oral sedation with a small pill
- Patient amenities that include pillows, blankets, headphones, a beverage station, and essential oils
- Convenient office hours that fit into your busy day – early morning times are available before work
- Our Preston Dental Center Membership Club that will save you money on your dental care
- A team who is equipped to handle even the most complex procedures, like smile design and full-mouth rehabilitation
Come in soon and discover what we can do for you! Call us today at 919-460-0963 to schedule an appointment. You’ll find us at 3761 NW Cary Pkwy., Suite 100.
Put Your Smile in Experienced Hands
Unique, fun, compassionate, comfortable, personal. These are just a few of the ways our patients have described the atmosphere here at Preston Dental Center. Our team comes to work each day with one goal in mind – to give our patients the best comprehensive dental care we can. We want to be the dentist office you and your family come to for everything, so we offer a wide range of services, including:
- General Dentistry – Keep your family’s smiles bright with regular checkups and preventive services.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Spruce up your smile with services like veneers, teeth whitening, and tooth bonding.
- Invisalign – Get your dream smile in as few as 12 months using clear plastic aligners. Teens and tweens love this metal-free option too!
- Restorative Dentistry – Let us repair your teeth – no matter the shape they’re in – and give you back a great smile.
- Dental Implant Restorations – We can replace your missing teeth by attaching restorations to these artificial tooth roots.
- Emergency Dentistry – We always have a doctor on call so that we’re available when an emergency happens.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – With our help, you can sleep better, feel better, and improve your overall health.
- TMJ Treatment – Put an end to nagging jaw pain and teeth grinding.
Visit us soon to try our comprehensive dental services in Cary. Call us today at 919-460-0963 to schedule an appointment.